Watch Blasian Doll Video Leaked On Social Media (Full Sx Tape)

 


Watch Blasian Doll Video Leaked On Social Media (Full Sx Tape)



Last week, Chicago-based rapper Blasian Doll made headlines when a revealing video of him went viral. The clip made nationwide headlines on varied social media platforms, together with Twitter and Reddit.


But lately a video of him addressing the alleged leaked video like a professional has gone viral on social media.



Netizens on social media praised his actions as a consumer commenting on the video, one consumer wrote – “This was handled and responded to the best. Maturity level at 1000.”


Watch Blasian Doll Video Leaked On Social Media (Full Sx Tape)



Blasian Doll addresses leaked S*x tape video


Returning to Blasian Doll, she wrote in her Instagram story – “I’m so unhappy; Anyone who is aware of me is aware of that I would not do such nonsense,” he defined.



Thankfully, loads of followers and friends rushed to the “SkeeYee” rapper’s protection amid the controversy.


He additionally added that he began making the rounds on Twitter, prompting the MC to talk out. She took to her Instagram Story to put up the unlucky circumstances, calling it nothing however a “mistake.” According to him, the video is previous and solely appeared due to its rising reputation.



See Also: Watch: Christina Koko in India Viral Video MMS Link Russian Youtuber Girl


The rapper posted a narrative on his Instagram account the place he wrote – “Bro Ts was 2/3 years ago,” he started. “It’s not the newest, there are no movies of me assembly a priest or a nun, so I’m nonetheless younger and studying from my errors.



The extra well-known I get, the extra n****s chase me away. I’m not the primary b*tch this occurred till Ian left was the final one… I used to be younger and really previous, what’s it.


Watch the video

Post a Comment

0 Comments