Ice Spice has had social security number leaked: ‘It sucks for everybody!’

Ice Flavor has had her government backed retirement number spilled.

The rapper, 23, conceived Isis Naija Gaston, shot to distinction in late 2022 with her tune 'Chomp (Feelin' U)', which accomplished viral fame on TikTok, and has now thought about the disadvantages of her reputation.

She told Adolescent Vogue: "My government backed retirement number got spilled. It's locked now. It sucks for everyone, since when I need to utilize it now, I have to proceed to ask distraught various individuals."


She added other baffling breaks have included photos of her from "before the notoriety, for example, secondary school yearbook photographs and sincere shots from her childhood. Ice said: "It's bizarre, in light of the fact that I was a minor in all things. In all that be becoming a web sensation, I was in a real sense a youngster.

"Envision seeing pictures of you as a youngster, pictures that you neglected existed - you're essentially seeing it interestingly yourself, as well, and you're not kidding."


Ice as of late teamed up with Nicki Minaj, 40, on their 'Barbie World' track from the impending soundtrack of the film in view of the dolls establishment and gets from Water's 1997 hit.

She said of her pride in remaining practical in the midst of her tornado year at the center of attention: "I'm most pleased with remaining grounded up until this point, since I've previously experienced such countless things that I realize a many individuals would've lost their f****** minds.

"The entire way of life change is really exceptional, particularly coming from where I come from, not coming from s*** and not having a great deal growing up, to now - it's the direct inverse… despite the fact that it's a positive change, it's as yet a change."

Straightforwardly sexually open Ice added about making tunes for everybody no matter what their sex: "I'm simply making (music) that I like, truly… everyone could truly energy to the beats.

"The beats is really significant. The beats be hard, n***** be needing to hear that as well. So I feel like all the other things supplements it."



Post a Comment

0 Comments